Are You Starting a New Business Venture?
Opening your own business is exciting and thrilling. However, it’s everything that comes after the excitement and thrill has worn off that dictates whether a small business will make it or not. A methodical plan of action is needed to fulfill your goal of being your own boss and running a successful business. We help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new venture.
Our Accountants Can Help You…
- Work with a Charleston Business Attorney to properly structure your business as an LLC, S-corporation, partnership, or C corporation.
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management, and financial plans.
- Determine your start-up capital needs.
- Select the appropriate bookkeeping/accounting services and software.
- Prepare a Cash Flow Budget.
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs.
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Tax Identification Number.
- Provide payroll tax filing when you bring on your first employee.
- Advise you on the best retirement plan and other fringe benefits and strategies for your business.
- Provide ongoing tax planning and tax preparation services for you and your business.
Call Us Today
Let us help you get your business off to the right start. Our team of professionals have significant experience and resources to consult on a wide range of business transactions in a diverse number of business industries. To schedule a consultation, please contact us by email or phone today.